18M Long Agricultural Kit Building - Supply Ex Works (Collection only)
1. Roof on Legs agricultural Structure in Kit Form being 30’-0” Span x 60’-0” Long in 4 No 15’-0” Bays x 12′-0″ – 15′-0″ to eaves.
2. Roof on Legs agricultural Structure in Kit Form being 30’-0” Span x 60’-0” Long in 3 No 20′-0 Bays x 12′-0″ – 15′-0″ to eaves.
From £5,400.00 +VAT.
This Structure will be designed to a full Agricultural Class II BS 5502 Specification. Manufactured in accordance with EN: 1090 Execution Class 1.
This quotation includes for all Fabrication, Cladding and Foundation Plans.
All steelwork will receive 1 No Coat of High Build Phosphate Grey Oxide Paint prior to delivery. A small of touch up will be included in your delivery.
- 10 No Main Stanchions. 178 x 102 x 19
- 10 No Main Portal Rafters @ 10 Deg Roof Pitch. 178 x 102 x 19
- 2 No Diagonal Roof Bracings in Box Section. 70 x 70 Box
- 16 No Angle Knee Bracings. 50 x 50 Angle
- 10 No Amount of Various Thickness Packer Plates
We have allowed all high tensile zinc plated structural steel bolts washers and nuts.
- 20’-0” Bays – 2 No Lines of 3 x 9 Treated timber eaves beams and 6 No Lines of 3 x 9 Treated Timber Purlins
- 15’-0” Bays – 2 No Lines of 3 x 8 Treated timber eaves beams and 6 No Lines of 3 x 7 Treated Timber Purlins
Timber Eaves Beams
We have allowed 2 No Lines of 3 x 8 Treated timber eaves beams Secured at the stanchion top acting as a support for the roof and vertical cladding.
0.7th Polyester coated single skin box profile steel sheeting colour to be Juniper Green complete with a ridge capping. Barge boards not included.
PVC Rainwaters Goods
2 No Lines of 170mm Half Round Hunter Deep Flow Black PVC Guttering running down the eaves to both sides of the building. Fixed to a gutter facia at 1.000 crs complete with 2 No 110 Dia Rain Water Pipes per run terminating at floor level.
BUILDING SUPPLIED IN KIT FORM – COLLECTION ONLY
In the sum of £5,400.00 +VAT.
A quote can be provided if requested.
- We can supply various types of roof and vertical sheeting (please enquire – additional costs will be incurred).
All Timber supplied with the contract will be of standard lengths and will need cutting to its exact length, and drilling on site by the customer.
GET IN TOUCH
For more information or to order your kit building today get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.