Grain Shed - Supply Ex Works (Collection only)
GRAIN STORE SHED SUPPLIED IN KIT FORM.
In the sum of £ 35,980.00 + VAT
Supply Ex Works (collection) only a Level Fill Grain Store Structure in Kit Form being 60’-0” Span x 80’-0” Long in 4 No 20’-0” Bays x 20’-0” to eaves above the finished floor level. We have pleasure in quoting as follows:
This Structure will be designed to a full Agricultural Class II BS 5502 Specification.
Manufactured in accordance with EN: 1090 Execution Class 1. Level Fill.
This quotation includes for all Fabrication, Cladding, and Foundation Plans to construct the building fully.
All steelwork will receive 1 No Coat of High Build Phosphate Grey Oxide Paint prior to delivery. A small of touch up will be included in your delivery.
- Level Fill Grain Store
- All Bolts & Fixings Included
- Galvanised Cold Rolled Purlins & Rails
- Rainwater Goods & Concrete Panels
- Roof & Side Sheeting
- 10 No Main Stanchions. 356 x 171 x 51
- 10 No Main Portal Rafters @ 10 Deg Roof Pitch. 305 x 165 x 40
- 4 No Gable Stanchions. 2 @ 356 x 171 x 51, 2@ 254 x 146 x 31
- 6 No Diagonal Roof Bracings in Box Section 70 x 70 Box
- 4 No Diagonal Vertical Bracings in Box Section 70 x 70 Box
- 8 No Stanchion Top Box Section Eaves Ties 70 x 70 Box
- 14 No Concrete Panel Support cleats
- 4 No Concrete Panel corner steelwork
- 14 No Amount of Various Thickness Packer Plates
- 11 No Tonnes of Structural steelwork
We have allowed all high tensile zinc plated structural steel bolts washers and nuts.
We have allowed all holding down bolts, washer plates and cardboard cones for foundation pads below floor level. We can supply Resign anchors if required.
GALVANISED EAVES BEAMS
We have allowed 2 No Lines of Cold Rolled Galvanised Steel Channel Eaves Beams Secured at the stanchion top acting as a support for the roof and vertical cladding.
GALVANIED ZED PURLINS
We have allowed 14 No Lines of Cold Rolled Galvanised Steel Zed Purlins Secured to the main rafters acting as a support for the roof cladding.
GALVANISED ZED CLADDING RAILS.
We have allowed 2 No Lines of Cold Rolled Galvanised Steel Zed Cladding Rails Fixed to the main stanchions acting as a support for any vertical cladding complete with all struts and diagonal tie wires.
The whole of the roof will be clad in:
Big six Profile Natural Grey single skin sheeting with closed crown sheets.
We have allowed to supply :
5th Plastisol coated single skin box profile steel sheeting colour to be agreed.
To the areas as stated below complete with all flashings and fixings.
- Side One Sheeted down to a 3.000 high wall
- Side Two Sheeted down to a 3.000 high wall
- Gable One Sheeted down to a 3.000 high wall
- Gable Two Sheeted down to a 3.000 high wall
We have allowed for all flashings required to complete the contract.
The bases of the vertical cladding may require a bottom drip flashing depending on the cladding detail this building will NOT be fitted with a drip flashing.
PVC RAIN WATER GOODS
2 No Lines of 170mm Half Round Deep Flow Black PVC Guttering running down the eaves to both sides of the building. Fixed to a gutter facia at 1.000 crs complete with 1 No 110 Dia Rain Water Pipe per run terminating at floor level.
No Doors – by others
ROLLER SHUTTER DOOR DETAILS
We have not allowed for any doors at the moment. Should you decide to go with us for your building we will recommend several companies that can provide this service. We will pass on all your details and they will quote you direct.
CONCRETE RETAINING PANELS
We have allowed the following concrete panels for your new structure.
The panels will be 150mm thick and 1.000 high.
39 No @ 6.090 Long